Do you want to know how to get Hulu on PC? You can get Hulu on PC from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can you watch Hulu on PC? Yes, you can watch Hulu on PC from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Hulu is a popular streaming service worldwide. It features fascinating VOD content. Walt Disney launched Hulu to penetrate the streaming market. It offers exclusive original shows and Live TV subscriptions to access your favorite on-demand Live content from leading networks.
Like Netflix and Disney Plus, Hulu is now producing its exclusive TV shows known as Hulu Originals. If you are traveling or residing outside USA you cannot watch Hulu on PC because of the licensing agreements.
You can use a premium VPN to bypass the geo-restrictions and download Hulu App on PC from anywhere. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has lightning-fast 23+ US servers and comprehensive security protocols. Without further ado, read more to learn how to get Hulu on PC quickly.
How to watch Hulu on PC from anywhere? [7 Easy Steps May 2023]
Are you wondering if can you get Hulu on PC from anywhere? Well, you can get Hulu on PC from anywhere with a premium VPN by following these steps:
- Sign up for a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has lightning-fast servers and comprehensive security protocols.
- Download and install the VPN application on your PC.
- Set up your VPN by logging in with your credentials.
- Connect to an optimized US server. We recommend the New York server.
- Navigate to the official website of Hulu on PC.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Watch your favorite Hulu content on PC from outside USA.
Why do you need a VPN to watch Hulu on PC outside USA?
Hulu is a streaming service that is available in USA and certain US territories. Therefore, if you live outside USA you cannot watch Hulu on PC because of the geo-restrictions. You will be redirected to the following error if you persevere to watch Hulu on PC outside USA. Hulu has installed powerful firewalls to prohibit Hulu’s access in the geo-restricted regions.
To get around Hulu’s geo-restriction on PC, you must use a premium VPN. It will cloak your local and DNS address with an American IP to deceive Hulu’s firewalls into believing that you are accessing Hulu from USA. We recommend ExpressVPN because it will efficiently change your virtual location and prevent data and IP leaks with Split tunneling.
How can you download Hulu App on PC?
Getting Hulu App on PC is different from downloading it on a mobile device. If you want to watch Hulu on PC for a better experience, you can use any of the following methods:
Method 1: How to Get Hulu on PC with Screen Mirroring
If you have Hulu on Android, but want to watch your favorite Hulu TV Shows on PC, you can use a screen mirroring application. It will convert your phone into a remote controller and lets you control Hulu from your phone on your PC.
The best screen mirroring application for Android is iMyFone MirrorTo. It is easy to set up, even for less tech-savvy people. Follow these steps to get Hulu on PC with screen mirroring:
- Download and install the latest version of the screen mirroring application.
- Use a USB wire to connect your computer to an Android device.
- Choose your phone device from the available list of devices shown on your computer and then tap on”Transfer Files.”
- Navigate to phone Settings > Software Information > Build Number. Click on it 7 times and enable debugging.
- The screen mirroring app will ask for permission.
- Select the Turn On button to install a similar application on a mobile phone.
Method 2: How to Download Hulu App on PC via Microsoft Store
If you want to get Hulu App on PC, you can easily download it from Microsoft Store. You do not have to install a third-party app to watch Hulu on PC. Follow these steps to install Hulu App on PC directly:
- Navigate to Microsoft Store app on your PC. You can easily find it on the Start Menu.
- Search for the Hulu App on the panel in the upper-right corner.
- Microsoft store will show a list of applications to download. You will find Hulu on the first number.
- Click on the Get button to download the application.
- It will automatically download on your PC.
- The Hulu application will be added to the Start Menu. You can create its shortcut by right-clicking on the application > More > Pin to Toolbar.
- After successfully creating the shortcut, log in to your account with your credentials.
- Watch your favorite shows on Hulu on PC.
Method 3: How to Get Hulu on PC with Android Emulator
If Hulu App is not available in the Microsoft Store or website browser, you can use an Android emulator to download it. An Android emulator is a program that enables you to download Android apps on your PC. There are various Android emulators available such as Bluestacks, MEmu App Player, and KO player. Follow these steps to get Hulu on PC with an Android emulator:
- Launch your web browser and download an Android emulator.
- Search for Hulu App on the Android emulator.
- Download the apk. file of Hulu.
- The Hulu app will be installed on your Android emulator.
- You can create your Hulu account from here.
Sometimes the application does not start downloading automatically. There is a “Click Here” button just below the Download button to kickstart downloading.
Top 5 VPNs to watch Hulu on PC outside USA [Quick Overview May 2023]
- ExpressVPN: It has 3000+ servers in 94 countries. It is compatible with major streaming platforms such as iOS and Android. ExpressVPN also offers a smart DNS known as Media Streamer for incompatible devices. Its most recommended servers to watch Hulu on PC outside USA are: New Jersey, Los Angeles and New York. You can purchase ExpressVPN’s annual subscription for $6.67/month. Moreover, you will get an additional free trial of 3 months, 49% off, and 24/7 chat support.
- CyberGhost: It has the most expansive and obfuscated server network of 7000+ servers in 91+ countries. It is compatible with major streaming devices. You can purchase a 3-year subscription to CyberGhost for $2.18/month. Moreover, you will get 3 months free and 24/7 customer support.
- Surfshark: It has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. It is the most economical VPN to watch Hulu on PC outside USA. Its most recommended US servers are Salt Lake City, Buffalo, and New York. You can purchase Surfshark bi-annual subscription for $2.30 per month. Moreover, you will get unlimited simultaneous connections, 82% off, 24/7 chat support, and a strict no-log policy.
- NordVPN: It has 5543+ servers in 94+ countries. You can simultaneously connect 6 devices with NordVPN. It’s most recommended servers to watch Hulu on PC outside USA are Seattle, Denver, and Boston. You can purchase NordVPN’s 2-year plan for $3.71 per month. Moreover, you will get 82% off, 24/7 customer support, and a risk-free money-back guarantee.
- AtlasVPN: It has 750+ servers in various countries. You can purchase AtlasVPN’s 3-year subscription for $1.99 per month. It has leading security protocols to get around the geo-blocks, such as WireGuard, Split tunneling, and SafeBrowse.
Best VPNs to watch Hulu on PC outside USA [Detailed Analysis May 2023]
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Hulu on PC outside USA
- ExpressVPN is the industry-leading VPN because of its lightning-fast servers and security protocols. You can stream your favorite content on Hulu on PC outside USA without buffering.
- It has 25 optimized servers in major cities of the USA, such as Los Angeles, Tampa, Atlanta, New York, and Chicago.
- It has a smart DNS known as Media Streamer. The Smart DNS is compatible with major streaming devices such as Gaming Consoles, iOS devices, Android devices, Smart TVs, Roku, Kodi, and many more.
- It offers unlimited server switches, 24/7 customer support, and a risk-free 30-day refund policy. It has 99.99% uptime.
- It encrypts your internet connection and hides your online activities from prying eyes. This provides several benefits, including improved online privacy and security, access to blocked or restricted content, and the ability to browse the internet anonymously.
- You can purchase an ExpressVPN annual subscription for $6.67 and get additional 3 months of a free trial. It will protect data and IP leaks to stream Hulu on PC outside USA safely.
- ExpressVPN has a large network of servers located in various countries around the world, which allows you to connect to a server that is close to your location for faster speeds.
- You can simultaneously connect 5 devices with ExpressVPN. It can help you in getting around the geo-blocks of leading streaming services such as Disney+, RaiTV, BBC iPlayer, and many more.
- ExpressVPN uses best-in-class encryption to protect your internet connection and keep your online activities private.
CyberGhost – The most Expansive VPN Service to watch Hulu on PC outside USA
- CyberGhost is designed to protect users’ online privacy and security. It features anonymous browsing, online security, internet freedom, and access to blocked content. You can watch Hulu on PC outside USA with CyberGhost easily.
- You can purchase CyberGhost 3-year subscription for $2.18/month. Moreover, you will get a risk-free return guarantee of 45 days. It offers unlimited bandwidth and WireGuard protocol to mask your IP effectively.
- CyberGhost provides an automatic Kill Switch to safeguard your data in case of data leaks.
- It has more than 7000 servers across 91 countries. It is one of the most expansive and largest VPN services. It has a built-in speed test to assess your speed on different servers.
- It also offers a wide range of servers located around the world, allowing users to choose a location that is optimal for their needs.
- CyberGhost can secure up to 7 devices against all Malicious threats. It protects your data with the best encryption and split-tunneling feature.
- Additionally, CyberGhost offers a user-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support to help users get the most out of their VPN service.
Surfshark – The most Budget-friendly VPN to watch Hulu on PC outside USA
- You can purchase a 2-year subscription to Surfshark for $2.21. It is a powerful VPN to get around the Hulu location blocks, and its appeal is enhanced by its strikingly cheap price point.
- Surfshark is a great VPN because it is crammed with the best security protocols, runs almost everywhere, and has the best value introductory deals in the VPN market.
- It offers private DNS and leak protection. It uses an IPv4 stack and elevates your online security to another level.
- Surfshark uses military-grade encryption to protect your internet connection and keep your online activities private.
- Surfshark offers unlimited simultaneous connections, which means you can share your Surfshark credentials with your friends and family and use this service on multiple devices.
- It has a large network of servers located in various countries around the world, which allows you to connect to a server that is close to your location for faster speeds. It has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries.
- It supports a wide range of devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, routers, and more. This means you can use it on all of your devices to protect your online activities.
- Surfshark offers 24/7 customer support through live chat and email, so you can get help with any issues or questions you may have.
- You can also use Surfsharks’ NoBorders mode to protect your identity anywhere. Safeguard your digital identity with Surfshark now.
NordVPN – The Most Efficient VPN to watch Hulu on PC outside USA
- NordVPN encrypts your connection and safeguards your data traffic. It offers a Threat Protection feature to block malicious websites, malware, ads, and trackers, so even if you accidentally open a malicious website, the app will safeguard your data.
- NordVPN supports a wide range of streaming devices, including computers, smartphones, tablets, routers, Gaming consoles, and more. You can use NordVPN on all of your devices to protect your online activities.
- It offers 24/7 customer support through live chat and email, so you can get help with any issues or questions you may have.
- NordVPN ensures that your connection is secure with minimal speed loss. It safeguards your internet connection from the threat of throttling, so your ISP can’t slow you down, and you can stream Hulu in high-definition without buffering.
- It offers 5300+ secure and obfuscated servers in 59 countries.
- You can connect to optimized US servers to watch Hulu on PC outside USA despite the geo-restriction. NordVPN allows you to connect to the American region and access Hulu or other geo-restricted websites in seconds.
- It features a strict no-logs policy and Privacy on the go.
- You can purchase NordVPN bi-annual subscription for $3.71/month.
- You can connect up to six devices with NordVPN. It offers Double Protection to change your IP twice and maximize data protection.
AtlasVPN – The Most Reliable VPN to watch Hulu on PC outside USA
- It is one of the best VPN services available in the market. It has 750+ servers in 39 countries. It provides a data breach monitor to scour whether any of your personal information is leaked while browsing the internet.
- AtlasVPN’s splendid SafeBrowse protocol stops third-party malicious trackers from accumulating insights about your online activities.
- SafeSwap servers allow you to access the internet from several IP addresses at a single time. It further bolsters your anonymity online.
- You can watch Hulu on PC outside USA with AtlasVPN without data and IP leaks. It will mask your IP effectively and bypass Hulu’s firewalls.
- It has a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee. It has the best security features to prevent IP/DNS leaks, such as MultiHop+, Solid no-logs-policy, Network kill switch, SHA-384, and PFS ingredients.
- AtlasVPN is a budget-friendly VPN. You can purchase AtlasVPN for $1.99/month.
- It employs next-generation WireGuard security protocol to ensure safe and seamless streaming, gaming, and overall browsing experience.
- You must purchase AtlasVPN because it will shield against threats online and offers a bridge to the internet without borders.
How much is Hulu on PC?
Following is the price of Hulu on PC:
- Hulu Basic (Ad-supported) USD 7.99/Month.
- Hulu Premium (Ad-free) USD 14.99/Month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-supported) USD 69.99/Month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Ad-free) USD 74.99/Month.
Why is Hulu not working on PC? [Quick Fixes]
There could be various reasons that Hulu is not working on PC. You can use the following fixes to troubleshoot the errors:
- Reboot the VPN service.
- Check if Hulu is down.
- Clear the Hulu web app cache.
- Select a different VPN to get around Hulu geo-blocks.
- Change your Hulu account settings, and deactivate and reactivate the application in case of an error.
If none of the above troubleshooting ideas work, factory reset the app and VPN application and launch it again.
Alternate Streaming Devices to Watch Hulu
- Android Phones and Tablets
- Echo Show (8, 10, and 15)
- Fire Tablets
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- iOS Devices
- Android TV (Select Models)
- Apple TV (4th Generation or Later)
- Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Contour 2 and Contour Stream Player
- LG TV (Select Models)
- Nintendo Switch
- Roku (Select Models)
- Samsung TV (Select Models)
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
Can I get Hulu on PC from anywhere?
Yes, you can get Hulu on PC from anywhere with a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it has a smart DNS and 23+ optimized US servers to bypass the geo-restriction.
Is Hulu App free on PC?
Yes, Hulu App is available on PC for free. However, you have to get a Hulu subscription to stream your favorite shows.
What is the best PC browser for Hulu?
Google Chrome is the best PC browser for Hulu.
PC is the most common streaming device used by users worldwide to watch Hulu. The following blog provides a comprehensive guide on how to watch Hulu on PC outside the USA. You can use different premium VPNs to watch Hulu such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and SurfShark. These are preferred VPNs because they have next-generation encryption and optimized US servers.
If you have any unresolved queries, feel free to post them below. We will get back to you ASAP.